Thursday Bits - new projects, workshop and new notebooks

outubro 10, 2013


Hoje o meu dia começou comigo a ouvir uma música que gosto bastante - Enjoy the silence dos Depeche Mode. Eu gosto de música dos anos 80, acho que pode ter a ver com o ter nascido nessa década - ou então nada têm a ver. A música fez-me escolher como playlist do dia musicas da banda.
\\
Today my day started really well with a music that I love a lot - Enjoy the silence by Depeche Mode. I really love the 80's music, I think it might be related with being born in that decade! - or maybe as nothing to do with it. That music make me choose the band musics as my playlist of the day.

PTteam - Blog (link em baixo)
Viram a nossa entrevista no blog da PTteam ontem? Se calhar falámos de mais, mas estávamos ligadas à corrente no dia da entrevista!
\\
Did you saw our interview at PTteam blog? We might have talked too much, but we were so excited when the interviewed was made!

Esta semana têm-me corrido super bem, parece que tudo está alinhado; encomendas que tenho feito para coisas que quero fazer têm chegado todas super rápido, algumas até já são prendas de natal! (por este andar chego ao final de outubro com todas as prendas de natal despachadas ou encomendadas! só não posso dizer o que são, porque as pessoas que as vão receber lêm isto, e depois deixava de ser surpresa); têm surgido novas oportunidades e projetos; possivelmente até novas feiras para a Nuts for Paper.
Por enquanto está tudo no segredo dos deuses, mas a seu tempo irei revelar tudo.
\\
This week has been GREAT (with full caps on), it seems that everything is working in my favor; orders that I have been made for little things that I want to do have been arriving really fast, some of them are already christmas gifts! (if it keeps on the pace by the end of the month I've already got or order all my christmas gifts! I can't say what they are, because the persons who will recieve them read this, and then it's not a surprise anymore); new chances and projects are coming in my way, and also Nuts for Paper might participate in new markets.
Everything is the secret of gods, but in it's time will be revealed.



Estou entusiasmada com o workshop que vamos dar na Casa d'Amendoeira. É sempre gratificante ensinar e estimular a criatividade das crianças. Pessoalmente, nessa área, acho que não lhes devemos impor limites. É fantástico ver o que eles podem fazer!
Neste workshop vamos criar uma ilustração e depois vamos encaderná-la num caderno.
\\
I'm so excited with the workshop that we will be doing at Casa d'Amendoeira. It's always so gratifying to teach and stimulate childrens creativity. Personally, in this area, I think we shouldn't give them boundaries. It's great what they can achieve!
In this workshop we will create an illustration and will bookbind it.


Fizemos mais uns cadernos que vão directamente para a MIWOW. Estes têm tudo a ver o conceito da loja. Foram acabadinhos hoje mesmo e apartir de sábado estarão na MIWOW. Quem quiser adquirir algum é só entrar contacto connosco ou então ir visitar a MIWOW.

Fiquem bem e até para a semana!!
\\
We did a few more notebooks that will be going straight to MIWOW. These ones have a lot with the pet shop concept, and we just finished them today. Saturday they will be available at MIWOW. Who want to acquire some just need to get in touch with us or visit MIWOW.

Stay well and see you all next week!!


Thursday Bits é escrito pela Mafalda, designer gráfica e ilustradora, mas acima de tudo uma sonhadora de idiotices (ideias), está sempre a pensar no que criar a seguir. Neste espaço ela gosta de partilhar novidades deste projeto Nuts for Paper e do que as Anas andam a criar. 
\\ Thursday Bits is written by Mafalda, graphic designer and illustrator, but above all a dreamer of ideas, she is always thinking what she can create next. In this space she likes to share news about this project Nuts for Paper and of what the Anas are creating.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.