Books, work in progress and Notebooks

agosto 08, 2014


Esta semana acabamos uma série de encomendas. Algumas delas seguiram para o Reino Unido e Estados Unidos, e claro, outras ficaram-se por cá em Portugal.
\\
This week we finished a few orders. Some of them went to UK, others to USA and of course, others stayed in Portugal.

Jar of Dreams Handmade Illustraded Small Notebook
 Tive de me despedir dum dos meus cadernos preferidos. Mas tenho a certeza que ele vai encontrar uma boa casa. Gostei muito da ideia de frascos como capa de cadernos. Tenho a certeza que brevemente vou regressar a esta ideia.
\\
I've had to say goodbye to one of my favourite notebooks. But I'm pretty sure that it will find a good home. I love the idea of jars for notebooks cover. I'm sure I will be working on that concept again.

Livros de Endereços \\ Address Books

Estou espantada como estes livros de endereços se tornaram tão populares na nossa loja. Nunca pensei que pudessem ser um hit. Ainda bem que ainda existem pessoas como nós que gostam de escrever e manter cadernos.
\\
I'm amazed how the address books are becoming so popular in our shop. Never thought they could be a hit. But I'm happy that people still enjoy to write things by hand like us.

No Instagram e na minha página pessoal do facebook tenho partilhado como estão a correr estes cadernos de capa azul.
Só faltam alguns detalhes, mas estou super contente com o resultado.
\\
In  Instagram and my personal illustration facebook page I've been sharing how these blue cover notebooks were made. They are a few details from be finished, but I'm super happy with the result. 



Esta semana fomos fazer impressões a cores, para um projecto de dois caderninhos que vamos partilhar muito em breve, e aproveitamos para fazer umas experiencias com novos padrões.
O que acham destes dois novos padrões?
\\
This week we printed things in colours, mainly for a project of two notebooks that we will be sharing very soon, we took some advantage of that and make a few new experiments with patterns.
What you think of these two new patterns?


E como ultimamente ando obcecada com livros, livros e mais livros, ao ponto de passar duas noites a organizar a minha biblioteca de livros, criámos este padrão.

Por livros andam a ler algo que recomendem? Eu de momento estou a ler dois livros "Horns" do Joe Hill (filho de Stephen King) - [que brevemente vai sair em filme - podem ver o trailler aqui - que me fez ir imediatamente ler o livro.] e o "Along Came a Spider" um thriller com o detective Alex Cross do James Paterson [que também foi adaptado para filme em que a personagem principal - Alex Cross - foi interpretada pelo actor Morgan Freeman - podem ver o trailler aqui].
\\
And as lately I've been obsessed with books, books and more books - to the point of spending a couple nights organizing my book library, we created this pattern.

And by books, what do you recommend me to read? In the moment I'm reading two books - "Horns" by Joe Hill  (Stephen Kings son) - [and that soon will be release in a film -  you can watch the trailer here - this trailer make me run to read the book] and  "Along Came a Spider" a thriller with the detective Alex Cross by James Paterson [it was also adapted to film - and the main characther - Alex Cross was played by Morgan Freeman - you can watch the trailer here]


Sigam-nos \\ Follow us on
Etsy Shop | Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr Pinterest | Google +  | Email 

O Thursday Bits é escrito pela Mafalda, designer gráfica e ilustradora, mas acima de tudo uma sonhadora de idiotices (ideias), está sempre a pensar no que criar a seguir. Neste espaço ela gosta de partilhar novidades deste projeto Nuts for Paper e do que as Anas andam a criar. \\ Thursday Bits is written by Mafalda, graphic designer and illustrator, but above all a dreamer of ideas, she is always thinking what she can create next. In this space she likes to share news about this project Nuts for Paper and of what the Anas are creating. 
Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.