Fall Pattern | #7 Pattern

fevereiro 16, 2015


You are probably thinking something like put we're still in the winter, and next is spring, why are you already making things about fall/autumn?

Well because I was challenge to. Recently I created another cover for Nuts for Paper planner with autumn theme. I've also been thinking that I would be fun to create more botanical patterns. I've always been a fan of some flower patterns, and I'm thinking it might be fun to create a few of my own making.


This time it's a fall and leaves themed pattern. But next time? Who knows? It might something more spring time. We will see. See you next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.