I love Books | #9 Pattern

março 03, 2015

If you follow me on my other blog, or even on facebook you've might have noticed that we I have a serious obsession on books. This year I thought I was going to be good and only buy around 15 books for this year. But we're only in March and I'm already in 50 books!!! HOW did this happen? I have no idea! Well maybe... you know online shopping sucks, and it's really good in sucking you in. I don't regret any of the books I've purchased... and my excuse is that they are my birthday gift for myself... although my birthday is only in April. Oh well, but some books are already arriving and I can't wait to read them all! If you would like to see what I'm reading follow me on Goodreads


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.