INKtober 5-11

outubro 08, 2015

5th day Humm I feel Like I'm being watched.. | Used Pentel Brush Pen, Black Fineliner and Copic markers.and Kuretake Brush Writer in Light Grey
Walking in day 6th of #inktober still thinking about cosy clothes and sweater weather. Pentel brush pen, fine liner 0.01, Copic markers and Kuretake Brush Writer in Light Grey
Pumpkins and pumpkins... I'm slowly getting in the Halloween spirit!! #thisishalloween and still doing the #inktober 7th day and in this one the line art was made with pentel brush pen. Colours with copics and grey shading with kuretake brush writer in light grey
8th day of #inktober ... Fall hasn't arrive here yet. We can still dress light skirts and short sleeves. Used Kuretake Bimoji and Copics Ciao - B12, RV21, E00 and E11. Drawing, look and pose inspired by @kittenhoods
9th day of #inktober today I'm into pastel plaid and flowers. Used kuretake bimoji brush pen and copic.
10th day of #inktober today only in black ink. Done with kuretake bimoji brush pen 
11th drawing for #inktober it sort of reminds me Enid from ghost world. Used kuretake bimoji black pen and kuretake brush writer in light grey and grey. White gel pen for stars and 0.1 black fine liner for details


Last week INTober illustrations
More about Inktober here.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.