Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

agosto 31, 2019


August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster.
I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I'm quite proud of that (although at least one of them is very crooked).
Since I started to make screen printing that my studio has to serve a lot of purposes, I had to make sure that everything had its place, easy to reach but also easy to put back where it belongs.


I started a new drawing project. The goal is to draw at least an hour every day for 100 days. It might be sketches, finished illustrations etc. You can check it on my drawing account on Instagram.
I started to plan a few late summer new products and also the Autumn releases.


I created a few new illustrations and patterns for the 2019/2020 and 2020 planners. I created and released new planners. (I will write about them soon, but you can check them out in the shop already).


At last, I was able to release two T-shirt designs and one Tote bag. All of them screen printed in my humble studio. This was probably the highest point of my month!! (will write more about it one of these days).

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.