Bites & Bits July 27-31/52

julho 31, 2019


In July I had to do a few constructions works in my studio so I would better apt to do screen printing in my workspace (you can see a few images of it on my stories on Instagram).


During the month I got a new printer, an inkjet printer that prints A3. I've been playing the idea of offering more prints and reproductions of my illustrations, and this printer will help me doing so. I also wanted to stop depending on other printers, I become very particular about colour in my work, and sometimes it's not easy to make sure that the colour I picture and use is the one that is printed. I think this will help me to make sure the colour I print on Nuts for Paper works are colours I intended them to be.


During July I was still learning to work in screen printing and with my new tools. You can see in a photo one of the failed screens. Learning screen printing has been a lesson on patience and also a lesson on how to work clean and methodically. I was surprised that despite the slowness of the whole thing I continued excited throughout the whole process.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.