Bites & Bits June 23-26/52

junho 30, 2019


June was Nuts for Paper 6th Birthday!
I started to (slowly) launch a new branding image for the Brand. I felt after 6 years I need a little refreshment in the image. The implementation will be slow because I still have cards and other merch items that I want to use before creating new ones.
Did you notice that the logo of the brand changed?

June was the month that I actually started to understand a bit more about screen printing. In May I had bought a kit for beginners, and despite I learned a lot with it, it didn't have the most appropriate tools for what I intended to do. I was so excited and I wanted to launch T-shirts and Tote Bags, but I had to delay the making of these things until I have a more appropriate workspace and tools.

June was also marked with two visits to Lisbon's Book Fair, an event that I love to go and explore.





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.