Nom Nom (I mean chocolate!) | #13 Pattern

março 26, 2015


Appropriate pattern for today, right? What's your favourite type of chocolate?
I really like milk and dark chocolate (specially the one with more than 70% cocoa).
Since I was little that I had a think for chocolate and chocolate flavoured things. Chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate chip cookies... Chocolate cereals.
But I found myself nowadays being a little bit weird, because there are a lot of thins claiming that are chocolate, but then, they don't taste like chocolate to me, which leads to disappointment. If I'm eating something that says chocolate I wanted it to taste like, not to just look like it...

Oh well, I hope you have a nice day with at least a chocolate or two!!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.