Something new

agosto 26, 2015


Estão prontos para mais um post sobre agendas?
Eu não vos quero assustar, mas daqui até ao Natal devo falar bastante de agendas!
Se estão curiosos sobre novos padrões, novas cores e o look renovado do interior das agendas, continuem a ler!

Are you ready for another post about planners?
I don't want to scare you, but from now until the next year I will be talking a lot about planners!
If you're curious about new pattern, new colours and the new layout of the inside of the planners, just keep reading...




Comecemos pelo novo padrão. Este padrão foi criado apartir de uma ilustração de um pin (que existe com fundo azul e rosa). Sendo eu alguém que adora livros comecei logo a imaginar um caderno com este padrão para escrever listas de livros que quero ler, personagens preferidas... etc - Basicamente listas infinitas de coisas relacionadas com livros.

Let's start with the new pattern. This pattern was created inspired by a pin (that exists in pink and blue) . I'm someone who loves books, I was immediately inspired and starter to think about a notebook with this pattern to write lists of books that I want to read, favourite characters... and so on. Basically never ending lists of things related with book.


Existe uma nova adição de cor de fundo para o padrão floral, desta vez um suave roxo (para os amantes de cores pastel).

There is a new addition of background colours for the floral pattern, this time a soft purple (for pastel colours lovers).


Fico tão contente quando algum dos padrões menos conhecidos é escolhido por alguém. Desta vez foi o padrão dos auscultadores de música. 

I always feel happy when one of the less known patterns that I've created is chosen by someone. This time it was the headphones pattern.


Durante este ano andei a pesquisar novas font's que pudesse usar nas agendas, mas ao mesmo tempo não queria deixar de usar a font que sempre usámos. Penso que consegui chegar a meio termo com a font Bobby J (e a que já usava a Amatic). Nas imagens podem ver os novos separadores mensais (em cima), o calendário e uma semana.

During this year I have been re-searching for new fonts to use on the products (like the planners), but at the same time I didn't want to not use any more the one we usually use. I think I found a middle term with the font Bobby J (and the one I usually use - Amatic). In the images you can see the new monthly dividers (on the top image), the calendar and a week.


O que acham das novas agendas?

What you think about the new planners?



Se tiverem alguma dúvida sobre algum produto ou padrão basta entrarem em contacto comigo.
Para saberem mais sobre agendas - existe um post com todos os detalhes aqui; e para verem todos os padrões basta irem aqui.
Para tirar dúvidas ou encomendar podem contactar-me através da loja online ou através do email

To know more about the planners read the Planners 101 blog post and to find all the patterns just read the Patterns 101! If you have any doubt, contact me through email or Etsy shop.


O blog Nuts for Paper é escrito pela Mafalda (a outra mafalda), designer gráfica e ilustradora, mas acima de tudo uma sonhadora de idiotices (ideias), está sempre a pensar no que criar a seguir. Neste espaço ela gosta de partilhar novidades sobre este projeto e marca.
Nuts for Paper blog is written by Mafalda (a outra mafalda), graphic designer and illustrator, but above all a dreamer of ideas, she is always thinking what she can create next. In this space she likes to share news about what is happening in this project and brand. 
Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest
Read more in my Illustration blog and explore my design work in my Behance Portfolio.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.