Cheese and Spinach - #4 Pattern

fevereiro 03, 2015


It's not a secret that I like (and like here mean love) food. So I was very excited when the oportunity to create this pattern came.

The original artwork was for a pattern from a planner for a Nuts for Paper custom order, You will be able to see it this week's Thursday Bits. The cover is illustration portrait of too cute rats.
In conversation with the future owner of that planner we decide for the back cover would be fun to have a pattern. There is this common knowledge of the relationship between rats and cheese, so the cheese would have to be there, but if you ever had a rat you know that most of the time you feed it with raw green leaves vegetables (like spinach) and grains. We decide to go with cheese and spinach.

Can you guess why I was thrilled with this? Because I also love cheese and spinach, it's one of those things I wouldn't mind eat all days for the rest of my life.

And this is the 4th pattern in the 52 Week Challenge Pattern Design that I'm doing this year.




Other Patterns in the Challenge can be checked in the INDEX




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.