The Dress 06/52

fevereiro 08, 2017

The Dress v. 2
"The Dress" é uma série de ilustrações inspirada em mulheres e os seus vestidos. 

The Dress v.2
"The Dress" is a illustration series that I'm working on, inspire by different women and their dresses.
Materiais usados:
- Marcadores Copic Ciao
- Lápis Prismacolor Col-Erase
- Caneta de Gel Branca
- Canetas de feltro (Staedtler 0.5 e 0.1 e Kuratake Bimoji Fine liner)

Tools Used
- Copic Ciao markers
- Prismacolor Col-Erase Pencil
- White Gel Pen
- Felt tip pens (Staedtler 0.5, 0.1 and Kuratake Bimoji Fine liner)

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Adorei o desenho e mais ainda ver o video Mafalda
    Gosto muito de ver como nascem estes trabalhos. Obrigada pela partilha ♥
    Beijinho
    Marta
    https://pitinhosdamarta.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.