Bites & Bits March 09/52

março 03, 2019

Hardcover Planners

March is the month of the March Meet the Maker created by Joanne Hawker
This year I decide to participate and share on both of my Instagram accounts some of the prompts.

Day 1 | Favorite to make!
One of the things I love most to make is planners - from the interior design, pattern making or illustration creating, printing process, bookbinding... I just love the whole creative and handmade process. I think it's one of the things that I make that merges design with art and crafts. For me, it's the perfect mix!!

Pocket Size planners
Journal Size Notebooks (A5)
Day 2 | How you started
Nuts for Paper started in 2013 when I and a friend decided to do something productive and creative since we couldn't find design internships or jobs. Each one of us developed different things, my focus was on art directing, generating ideas for notebooks and draw. We open our Etsy shop a month after making the brand an official thing and a few months later did our first international sale!! I always have been passionate about stationery and making notebooks, so quickly I understood that this had a future (and one that I was particularly interested in).




March Meet the maker 
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Studio | Week 4 | Week 5

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.