Sketchbook'14 | 001/365

janeiro 01, 2014

«the only thing limiting you is you» \\ you can go as far as your mind lets you. what you believe you can achieve

this year i decided to challenge myself. last year I've drawn a lot, and really like it. so in 2014 I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and make a drawing per day. that doesn't mean I will post all days, but I will make a drawing per day. doesn't need to be big, finished, or fancy. but something.

this represents well the past few days. it's cold outside, and it feels good to rolled out in blankets reading or writting. I've also recently read "Blankets" a graphic novel by Craig Thompson (i love it).

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.