Thursday Bits

janeiro 09, 2014



Olá!
Estamos de volta e em força!
Logo a seguir à passagem de ano tivemos uma mega encomenda de sete cadernos com motivos natalícios! Ficámos nas nuvens. Neste momento a Catarina está a tratar dos cortes todos necessários para os cadernos.
\\
Hey
We are back and with full strenght!
After the news year eve we had a huge custom order, of seven notebooks from the christmas collection!
We were thrilled! Right now Catarina is taking care of all the paper cuts needed for the notebooks!

Recortes \\ Paper Cuts

Alguns dos cadernos da coleção de Natal \\ Some of the notebooks from the Christmas collection
Eu estou a começar a pensar no dia do São Valentim, ou dia dos namorados.
Estamos a criar postais/cartões inspirados em músicas românticas, mas ainda estamos na fase de escolhermos as músicas.
No entanto partilho alguns dos cadernos que já fizemos e que são românticos.
\\
I'm starting to think about Valentines day!
We are creating some kind of postcards or cards inspired in romantic musics, but we are still choosing the musics.
However I also share some of the notebooks that we already did and are a little romantic. 

Will you marry me ma chérie?

Smooch!
And flowers for the loved one
Por agora é tudo, mas antes digam-me quais são as vossas músicas românticas preferidas? Quanto mais lamechas melhor ;)
\\
For now it's all, but before I go, why don't you tell me what romantic musics you like most? See you next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.